Boynton Beach is a city in Palm Beach County, Florida, United States. The population was 68,217 at the 2010 census. In 2019, the city had an estimated population of 78,679 according to the University of Florida, Bureau of Economic and Business Research.
Purpose of Classification
The purpose of this classification is to perform advanced technical and professional work in analysis and implementation of information systems technology, to maintain server and networking systems, and to provide user support on hardware and software applications.
- Performs complex studies to identify areas for the application of information systems technologies, identification of project funds, conducting cost/benefit analysis, development of Requests for Proposals (RFP’s), evaluation and award of bids, and project management of information technology implementations. Leads projects from concept through production deployment. Provides direction to other personnel assigned to projects. Works effectively with outside contractors, vendors and other City staff through the proposal and implementation processes.
Administers various computer server and network operating systems and databases; monitors performance and capacity of systems for excessive loading problems, disk space utilization, and other operating problems; monitors and queries network and server equipment to verify proper operation and analyze results.
- Provides Tier 2 technical support to City employees using computer systems.
Controls network operations by establishing user accounts, security levels and access rights.
- Diagnoses, troubleshoots, and repairs problems on computer hardware, local area networks, databases, and printers; modifies the proper functioning of the central computer system and individual user units; performs system tests on a periodic basis; makes system modifications as needed; returns defective computer equipment to manufacturer for repair or replacement.
- Receives and unpacks new computer shipments and checks components against purchase orders; configures and delivers computer systems; installs computer hardware systems and peripherals; installs software and utility applications on computers and network servers; configures network equipment and virtual private network (VPN) for remote user access.
- Installs and relocates cable drops and computer equipment as required.
- Adds, removes, and replaces hardware system components on network servers to increase capacity and efficiency; modifies software applications or network operating systems to remedy problems, add features or increase performance.
- Sets up and modifies database codes on department computer systems.
- Researches, evaluates, and recommends purchasing options and vendors for upgrading and replacing computer system components; compiles price quotations, prepares purchase requisitions and supporting documents.
- Monitors and verifies accuracy of automated backup systems on computers; performs system user file restorations as needed.
- Schedules archiving of system data; transfers records to permanent storage.
- Refers to on-line computer help, the Internet, computer manuals, technical documentation, blueprints, schematics, professional journals, and other resources in performing assigned job duties.
Performs the duties of the ITS Manager in his/her absence.
Performs other related duties as required.
- Associate’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or a closely related field;
- Possesses four (4) years of previous experience performing server and/or network administration duties in a multi-user environment.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification for Windows Server (previous version of the certification also acceptable).
- Possess (or obtain within fourteen (14) days of hire) and maintain a valid State of Florida Driver’s license.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or a closely related field.
- Certifications in Networking areas (Extreme, Cisco, Network +, or other networking vendor certifications), and other technical certifications (Microsoft, CompTIA, etc.).
- The ability to clearly communicate Department and City Goals, Policies, Strategic Plans and other key information to employees and peers using multiple communication platforms including e-mail and social media.
- Effectively communicates with supervisor, employees, other departments, contractors, engineers, companies, vendors, outside agencies, the public, and other individuals as needed to coordinate work activities, review status of work, exchange information, or resolve problems.
Accurately and expeditiously receives and delivers messages and information to the appropriate individuals.
- Ability to prepare accurate and thorough written records, memos and reports.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions and to complete assigned tasks with minimal supervisory direction.
- Ability to understand and quickly and accurately follow brief oral and written instructions on moderately complex matters.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Knowledge of, and the ability to utilize formal project management, application development, and strategic planning techniques and methodologies.
- Knowledge of, and the ability to analyze business workflows with the intent to identify inefficiencies and recommend process improvements.
- Knowledge of the vendor bid process. Ability to create and prepare documents for submission to a vendor bid process.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both a written and verbal manner with customers, subordinates, peers, upper management and public officials.
- Ability to analyze data and prepare analytical reports.
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot and resolve software application/platform issues.
- Ability to use various software applications and functions including desktop publishing, spreadsheets, word processing, multi-media presentations, databases, mapping, graphics, flow charts, and other system software.
- Ability to manage and support web pages and applications, their design, and implementation.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of the work including vendors, contractors, community groups, outside agencies, public officials, City employees and management.
- Ability to simultaneously and effectively manage tasks, priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to initiate and implement administrative procedures.
Rayonier Advanced Materials is a global leader of cellulose-based technologies, including high purity cellulose specialties, a natural polymer commonly found in filters, food, pharmaceuticals and other industrial applications. The Company also manufactures products for lumber, paper and packaging markets. With manufacturing operations in the U.S., Canada and France, Rayonier Advanced Materials employs approximately 4,000 people and generates approximately $1.8 billion of revenues.
The Programmer Analyst – Applications provides support for multiple business and process information systems in the IT portfolio of systems. This includes back-office, operational, user and development support, to all users of the systems including division management. This position resolves system issues, maintains system software and applications documentation, provides necessary training, writes scripts and performs system tests, supports field equipment and directs internal and external personnel in correcting identified system issues.
This position may also assist in release management of various applications and software analysis of business processes within Rayonier Advanced Materials to determine applicability of system functionality. This person may work with other development staff to ensure that appropriate technical solutions are developed, tested, documented, and implemented.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Resolve system processing issues on a timely basis. Respond to Applications issues and recommend system improvements and follow up with users and other IT personnel until issues are resolved.
- Maintain business and “process information systems” including configuration, code management, programming, scheduled jobs, SQL and Web reports, test plans, documentation and assist other IT personnel in support of technical issues.
- Programming – Coordinate revisions to software and set priorities for completion, test changes to systems, and deploy application changes to production.
- Knowledge of System Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation of projects and Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle methodologies.
- Experience in Database Skills in objects like Tables, Stored Procedures, Views, Indexes, Triggers, SQL Joins Statements, User Defined Functions and system interfaces.
- Design of SSIS packages to migrate data from multiple data sources and load data into Data warehouse.
- Develop and Enhance the performance of various SQL scripts and creating Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Testing – Write test plans and assist other developers with system testing as part of the release management process. Mentors less experienced members of the support team in developing thorough test plans.
- Training – Develops training plans. Provide training to system users on specialized IT systems as well as on Microsoft office systems, if necessary.
- Release management – Participate in all stages of release management of IT business and process information systems to ensure that systems and documentation are maintainable and meet life cycle process standards established by management.
- Provide system support and assistance in all areas related to information technology while resolving issues with direct guidance.
- Assists in developing transition plans for moving older and newly developed systems from the development team to the customer support team.
- Assists in developing plans for retiring existing systems and transitioning to new systems.
- Preventative maintenance on business systems.
- Monitor the progress of assigned tasks to ensure timelines are met in a ticketing system.
- Participate in on-call rotation for afterhours P1 issues resolution.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate college degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of related experience in information Systems development and/or support. Some experience should be in Applications support, problem solving, or maintenance of IT environment.
- Experience in SQL Stored Procedures and SSRS Reports is required, with experience in C++, C# and Power Shell programming skills preferred.
- College or internship experience acceptable.
- Excellent problem-solving skills required. Familiarity with Microsoft applications and experience with automated Workflow systems.
- Strong knowledge of business principles. Excellent knowledge of computer systems and IT life cycle development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interface effectively with all levels of business unit.
We started in 1944 as a single office in Jacksonville, Florida offering affordable health plans to Floridians. 75 years later, we’ve evolved into an integrated health solutions company serving millions of people across the nation each year.
In early 2014, GuideWell was introduced to the marketplace as a not-for-profit mutual holding corporation with a family of companies offering a broad range of health solutions to businesses and consumers that help people and communities achieve better health. The five operating companies of GuideWell include: Florida Blue, GuideWell Health, GuideWell Connect, GuideWell Source and PopHealthCare.
Through our family of forward-thinking companies, GuideWell now touches the lives of more than 27 million health care consumers across 34 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. With more than 12,000 employees across the nation, we are improving the cost, quality, and access of health care for our customers by applying our broad industry experience to reimagine and reshape the future of health. In this spirit, we collaborate with, support and create health companies with a broad range of health-related products and services that are integral and useful to today’s health care consumer.
IT Systems Engineers are responsible for monitoring, installation, configuration, administration, troubleshooting and maintenance of technology solutions. IT Systems Engineers provide technical support, troubleshoot problem and perform scripting/programming to ensure stable and efficient operation of technology solutions..
Required Work Experience
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in design, implementation, monitoring and troubleshooting technical infrastructure with focus on Microsoft messaging or collaboration technologies
- Required Education: Related Bachelor’s degree or additional related equivalent work experience IT related field
Additional Required Qualifications
- Ability to be available 24×7 for On-Call when required (6-week rotation)
- Previous experience with most of the following technologies is critical: Agari DMARC/DKIM solution, Cisco IronPort, Cisco ESA/SMA, Faxination, Microsoft Data Protection Manager, Message One email continuity solution.
- Extensive infrastructure operational experience with Electronic Mail (Email) & messaging technologies. Microsoft Exchange, Email security tools, Fax to email technologies, etc… in a large, highly secure, complex multi-domain environment
- Experience implementing and administering/managing technical solutions in major, large-scale system implementations
- Demonstrate high level of understanding of internet sender verification tools & technologies such as Agari Phishing and Brand protect products, DKIM, DMARC & SPF
- Must be able to properly articulate hardware, software and networking requirements for servers and appliances to effectively work with provisioning to get new hardware provisioned as needed
- Must have a solid understanding of managing Windows Server OS and how it relates to application management for updates and ongoing security changes
- Ability to create technical documentation including detailed technical architecture diagrams, standard operating procedures, technical position papers, etc…
- High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Previous experience working in IT Security with mail or collaboration technologies a plus
- Knowledge of M365 and cloud-based email and security tools
- Experience analyzing business requirements and translating them into technical solutions.
- Experience using Agile methodology
The Skills You Bring:
- Performs installation, monitoring, testing, configuration, migration, maintenance and troubleshooting of assigned technology
- Leads development of policies, plans and schedules
- Manages system/application environment and ongoing operations
- Ensures that the technologies are updated with current, stable, and compliant architecture and applications that meet enterprise standards
- Researches, designs, implements and tests of technology solutions
- Proactively monitors and reports performance utilization of assigned technologies
- Troubleshoots software and/or hardware issues/failures
- Resolves alerts and perform remediation activities
- Manages problem or escalated tickets and tasks and out of cycle requests from systems/software owners
- Collects and presents data for reporting and planning
- Determines migration and upgrade impacts and diagnose/resolve complex technology/application errors
- Leads workgroups and initiatives with IT and business area partners
- Determines best course of action for meeting business needs and provides consultative expertise to customers on how to best use systems/infrastructure capabilities
- Proactively monitors and identifies broader, more complex issues across multiple, integrated, connecting technologies and communicate as appropriate
- Writes programming/scripting
- Contributes input into infrastructure architecture and ensures infrastructure architecture is implemented as intended. Ensures execution and alignment to architectural standards and blueprints.
General Physical Demands
- Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally to move objects. Jobs are sedentary if traversing activities are required only occasionally.
Florida is the southeasternmost U.S. state, with the Atlantic on one side and the Gulf of Mexico on the other. It has hundreds of miles of beaches. The city of Miami is known for its Latin-American cultural influences and notable arts scene, as well as its nightlife, especially in upscale South Beach. Orlando is famed for theme parks, including Walt Disney World.
This professional position is housed in the Office of Information Technology, Bureau of Infrastructure and Support. This position will be responsible for performing analytical and technical work to support Information Technology. This position will be required to respond to DOH work requests and liaison activities between DOH and the primary data centers.
Data Center Work Requests (DCWR)
The University of North Florida is a public university in Jacksonville, Florida. It is part of the State University System of Florida and is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award baccalaureate, masters, and doctorate degrees.
In 2018, the University of North Florida (UNF) received the prestigious INSIGHT Into Diversity magazine Higher Education Excellence in Diversity (HEED) Award, the only application-based national award for U.S. colleges and universities that exhibit an outstanding commitment to diversity and inclusion across their campuses. In addition, UNF ranked highest among the 80 HEED institutions and was also recognized as a 2018 Diversity Champion.
- The IT Security Analyst reports to the Assistant Director of IT Security, and is responsible for developing and/or supporting information security programs in support of University business processes. Essential job functions include but are not limited to the following: Audits systems to ensure data is accurate and up to date.
- Investigates alerts and follow established procedures to remediate conditions that do not follow approved policies and guidelines.
- Provides technical assistance and support for incoming information security queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Reviews violations of computer security procedures and discuss procedures with violators to ensure violations are not repeated.
- Manages user access to various third party and hosted applications.
- Work collaboratively with university staff to ensure program’s success.
- May interpret departmental policies for area of responsibility. During declared campus emergencies, this position may be required to perform specific job related duties at a designated off campus location or place of residence.
- Attends meetings of Information Technology Services staff; utilizes staff resources when situations require additional expertise. Serves on committees, task forces, and work groups that pertain to information security, as assigned by management.
Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university in a directly related area of specialization, or a Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university and one year related experience to the job function.
Asure sees Human Capital Management (HCM) through the lens of entrepreneurs and executives with an owner’s mentality.
Business owners need to build great teams (aka Human Capital) to get to the next level but they must also allocate financial capital in areas that drive growth, not a bloated back-office that sucks cash from: sales, marketing, product development, and customer service.
That’s where Asure comes in.
We build great HCM software that’s delivered via the cloud on a subscription basis so it doesn’t require any IT overhead or a large capital purchase that consumes cash. And because we’re hyper focused on HCM for growth, clients can scale from start-up to 1,000+ employees on our platform without any expensive upgrades or painful migrations.
As a Senior Software Engineer on our team, you are integral in advancing our suite of Human Capital Management (HCM) software products. The team has a charter: to deliver a platform that integrates all of our products. Creating a new platform that delivers a common user experience, interface, and optimizations. You will work to establish and nurture patterns, practices, and reusable components in order to support development teams’ productivity and a quality client ready product. You will be a trailblazer, experimenting with cutting edge cloud technologies and methodologies in order to support this mission. You will be creating a SaaS platform on which integrations between our existing and new Payroll and HR systems will be retrofitted to power our clients’ growth.
- Write testable, readable, maintainable and efficient code.
- Design, develop and maintain web-based applications to enhance performance and stability of our current applications.
- Design and develop service oriented architecture solutions integrating with complex database and third party components.
- Collaborate with engineering scrum teams on best practices, code reviews and process improvements.
- Complete development tasks that align with the current sprint commitment.
- Contribute in group code reviews and to the team’s goal of continuously improving.
- Be a valuable member of our engineering team that is customer focused, takes risks, fails fast, thinks lean, and realizes development projects to business outcomes.
Your Qualifications- what you bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical degree, equivalent work experience considered in lieu
- 7+ years software development experience, preferably on a SaaS product
- Eligible to work in the US without sponsorship, as we are unable to sponsor or transfer Visas at this time.
- Previous experience working in an agile software development environment.
- Strong object-oriented programming skills (Java, Python, C#).
- Strong Git version control experience and discipline.
- Experience developing cloud native microservices with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform.
- Hands-on experience with Enterprise class Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) such as Microsoft SQL Server and PostgreSQL, as well as DocumentDBs such as DynamoDB and MongoDB
- Hands-on experience with event streaming architectures and technologies such as Apache Kafka and AWS Kinesis What does this look like?
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD, and DevOps.
- Working experience with CSS, HTML.
Your Benefits- aka the good stuff
- Annual Bonus Opportunity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA- effective day 1
- Basic Life, A+D, and STD
- 401K Program with matching
- Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Company Comradery: President’s Circle Award, Team Building, Happy Hours, Charity Drives, and Team Lunches
- Some “COOL” Extras: Kitchen stocked with unlimited snacks and drinks, Taco Tuesdays, Flap Jack Fridays, End of Month Lunch, and more!
As an employee you play a role in producing the highest quality products and services in health care. You’re encouraged to be innovative and creative while you’re given the freedom to create a fulfilling career with Florida Blue. We give you the tools and resources to be successful and reward you for your contributions. We’re working toward the mission of helping people and communities achieve better health. At the end of day, working for Florida Blue is a great feeling.
The Associate IT System Engineer is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure. This individual ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values, enabling staff, contractors and partners.
- Assist project teams with technical issues in the Initiation and Planning phases of our standard Project Management Methodology.
- Define needs, benefits, and technical strategy; research & development within the project life-cycle; technical analysis and design; and support of operations staff in executing, testing and rolling-out the solutions.
- Accountable for the following systems: Linux and Windows systems that support our GateWay infrastructure; Linux, Windows and Application systems.
- This person would be responsible for supporting the systems required by GateWay (Linux, database, etc.).
Related Bachelor’s degree or additional related equivalent work experience in an IT related field
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education. Experience Details: Demonstrated proficiency and experience in design, implementation, monitoring and/or troubleshooting technology
- Knowledge of EDI, HL7 and other file formats and their purpose in the Health Care industry.
- Experience in Linux/Unix, Database (MS SQL, Oracle), and Security
LifeSouth Community Blood Centers is a not-for-profit blood bank incorporated in Florida. LifeSouth is headquartered in Gainesville, Florida and serves over 100 hospitals in Florida, Georgia and Alabama. It has formerly been known as Civitan Regional Blood Centers.
LifeSouth Community Blood Centers is seeking Tier II and III Microsoft Professionals in Jacksonville, FL. The candidates will have extensive experience with the support and analysis of server, network and/or security on Microsoft systems operating in complex internetwork environment. The candidates will design and maintain enterprise platform technologies, including configuration of operating systems, platform upgrades, disaster recovery and security to ensure optimal function and service levels for a multi-site, multi-customer environment. Additionally, the candidate will provide technical support to other internal IT professionals, advice and assistance in troubleshooting and will work on Information Technology network development projects as a project team member.
Successful candidates will be skilled in one or more of the following areas:
- Active Directory: Specialist with Microsoft AD, with the ability design, support and troubleshoot issues across all a multi-domain mixed 2008/2012 server infrastructure. Must have moderate level understanding of ADFS, CA, DNS, DHCP, Domain/Forest trusts and Group policy. Additionally, candidates must be generalists in the interoperability with other Microsoft and third-party systems using services such as ADFS and Single-sign.
- Systems Center Configuration Manager: Specialist in the configuration and maintenance of Microsoft SCCM, including package, application and OS pushes and deployment. Must have moderate level understanding WSUS, WDS, PXE, and relevant Microsoft automation utilities and scripting. Additionally, candidates must be generalists in supporting MS domain infrastructures, server and desktop operating systems.
All candidates must have verifiable experience of at least 4 years in their respective specialties and valid MCSA or higher-level certifications. Preference will be given to individuals who have expert level knowledge in one or more of the areas listed above or those with working knowledge of VMW and/or are skilled in selection and installation of data center server and storage hardware platforms.
LifeSouth offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental and vision insurance, 403(b), life insurance/LTD, and a PTO (Paid Time Off) plan for vacation, sick and personal leave needs. If you meet the requirements, and enjoy working in an engaging fast paced environment, please submit a detailed resume, cover letter, certification validation and salary requirements.
At Holiday Inn Club Vacations, we believe in strengthening families. And we look for people who exhibit the courage, caring and creativity to help us become the most loved brand in family travel. We’re committed to growing our people, memberships, resorts and guest love. That’s why we need individuals who are passionate in life and bring those qualities to work every day. Do you instill confidence, trust and respect in those around you? Do you encourage success and build relationships? If so, we’re looking for you.
The Security Engineer is an engineering/architect that requires hands-on expertise in the evaluation, architecture, design and implementation of various security technologies. They are responsible for aligning industry best security practices and technology solutions with business strategies while proactively identifying risks and remedial actions that apply to business processes. Security Engineers inform and advise on information system technologies, functionality, costs, benefits and implementation requirements. In addition to providing technical expertise, the Security Engineer consistently demonstrates strong leadership, initiative and communication skills while having a proven track record of being actively sought out by other team members for their technical advice.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Performs evaluation, architecture, design, implementation and integration of security solutions that may include, but are not limited to: vulnerability management and remediation, host and network intrusion prevention solutions, anti-virus technologies, DLP capabilities, next generation firewalls, SIEM technologies, host forensics and malware analysis, web application firewalls and proxy solutions advanced threat detection capabilities, and network access control solutions.
- Performs technical project leadership tasks on select security projects including development of requirements, evaluation of competing products, selection and implementation of solutions.
- Serves as an active member of the incident response team and participates in security incident response efforts by having an in-depth knowledge of common security exploits, vulnerabilities and countermeasures; acts as a technical lead on information security incident investigations and forensic technical analyses
- Acts as a technical information security reviewer of requirements statements, feasibility analyses, conceptual designs, and other documents produced during the systems development process
- Provides expert advice into the conceptual design and execution of enterprise wide security. (Windows, UNIX, network, databases, web, cloud, etc.)
- Develops detailed proposals and plans for new information security systems that would augment the capabilities of, or enable new capabilities for HCV networks or shared information systems
- Perform network, application and various other technology design reviews, security risk assessments, requirements analysis and risk remediation planning.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- One or more of the following industry certifications is required: CISSP, CISM, or GIAC.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in an IT role focusing on information security.
- Ability to establish cross-functional, collaborative relationships with business and technology partners.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience being a technical lead for incidents of security breach, to include system intrusions and abuse.
- Over 7 years design, implementation and configuration experience with the following security products:
- Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Vulnerability Management, Encryption, Content Filtering
- Anti-Spam, Anti-Virus, Forensic and Data Loss / Leakage tools
- Network Proxies (web, reverse)
- Encryption solutions (PKI, SSL, RSA, AES)
- Vulnerability scanning and penetration testing tools
- Web Application Scanning tools
- Secure Code Application Testing tools
Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, more commonly known as LabCorp, is an American S&P 500 company headquartered in Burlington, North Carolina. It operates one of the largest clinical laboratory networks in the world, with a United States network of 36 primary laboratories.
Provides first-level technical support to the division for user inquiries and system security. -Completely and accurately trouble shoots and handles any problems that arise at all locations, providing resolution and/or training, as needed. -Processes hardware / software prior to installation (ex: orders, set-ups, and tests) according to protocol, and schedules installation. -Identifies problems, determines and provides/implements appropriate corrective action in a timely manner. -Routes second-level system questions to the appropriate parties.
License/Certification/Education: Normally requires a B.S. Degree in Computer Science w/3-5 years of experience.