Asure sees Human Capital Management (HCM) through the lens of entrepreneurs and executives with an owner’s mentality.
Business owners need to build great teams (aka Human Capital) to get to the next level but they must also allocate financial capital in areas that drive growth, not a bloated back-office that sucks cash from: sales, marketing, product development, and customer service.
That’s where Asure comes in.
We build great HCM software that’s delivered via the cloud on a subscription basis so it doesn’t require any IT overhead or a large capital purchase that consumes cash. And because we’re hyper focused on HCM for growth, clients can scale from start-up to 1,000+ employees on our platform without any expensive upgrades or painful migrations.
As a Senior Software Engineer on our team, you are integral in advancing our suite of Human Capital Management (HCM) software products. The team has a charter: to deliver a platform that integrates all of our products. Creating a new platform that delivers a common user experience, interface, and optimizations. You will work to establish and nurture patterns, practices, and reusable components in order to support development teams’ productivity and a quality client ready product. You will be a trailblazer, experimenting with cutting edge cloud technologies and methodologies in order to support this mission. You will be creating a SaaS platform on which integrations between our existing and new Payroll and HR systems will be retrofitted to power our clients’ growth.
- Write testable, readable, maintainable and efficient code.
- Design, develop and maintain web-based applications to enhance performance and stability of our current applications.
- Design and develop service oriented architecture solutions integrating with complex database and third party components.
- Collaborate with engineering scrum teams on best practices, code reviews and process improvements.
- Complete development tasks that align with the current sprint commitment.
- Contribute in group code reviews and to the team’s goal of continuously improving.
- Be a valuable member of our engineering team that is customer focused, takes risks, fails fast, thinks lean, and realizes development projects to business outcomes.
Your Qualifications- what you bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical degree, equivalent work experience considered in lieu
- 7+ years software development experience, preferably on a SaaS product
- Eligible to work in the US without sponsorship, as we are unable to sponsor or transfer Visas at this time.
- Previous experience working in an agile software development environment.
- Strong object-oriented programming skills (Java, Python, C#).
- Strong Git version control experience and discipline.
- Experience developing cloud native microservices with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform.
- Hands-on experience with Enterprise class Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) such as Microsoft SQL Server and PostgreSQL, as well as DocumentDBs such as DynamoDB and MongoDB
- Hands-on experience with event streaming architectures and technologies such as Apache Kafka and AWS Kinesis What does this look like?
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD, and DevOps.
- Working experience with CSS, HTML.
Your Benefits- aka the good stuff
- Annual Bonus Opportunity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA- effective day 1
- Basic Life, A+D, and STD
- 401K Program with matching
- Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Company Comradery: President’s Circle Award, Team Building, Happy Hours, Charity Drives, and Team Lunches
- Some “COOL” Extras: Kitchen stocked with unlimited snacks and drinks, Taco Tuesdays, Flap Jack Fridays, End of Month Lunch, and more!