As an employee you play a role in producing the highest quality products and services in health care. You’re encouraged to be innovative and creative while you’re given the freedom to create a fulfilling career with Florida Blue. We give you the tools and resources to be successful and reward you for your contributions. We’re working toward the mission of helping people and communities achieve better health. At the end of day, working for Florida Blue is a great feeling.
- Assist project teams with technical issues in the Initiation and Planning phases of our standard Project Management Methodology.
- Define needs, benefits, and technical strategy; research & development within the project life-cycle; technical analysis and design; and support of operations staff in executing, testing and rolling-out the solutions.
- Accountable for the following systems: Linux and Windows systems that support our GateWay infrastructure; Linux, Windows and Application systems.
- This person would be responsible for supporting the systems required by GateWay (Linux, database, etc.).
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education. Experience Details: Demonstrated proficiency and experience in design, implementation, monitoring and/or troubleshooting technology
- Knowledge of EDI, HL7 and other file formats and their purpose in the Health Care industry.
- Experience in Linux/Unix, Database (MS SQL, Oracle), and Security