Creating New Value through Innovation
Konica Minolta is reshaping and revolutionizing the Workplace of the Future™ with its expansive smart office product portfolio from IT Services, All Covered, ECM and Managed Print Services to industrial and commercial print solutions.
Our U.S.- based workforce includes 7,000 employees located in over 150 sales offices and 350 authorized dealers nationwide. Konica Minolta has been providing cutting-edge products and solutions for over a century and our long, rich history is built on innovation and strong customer relationships. Our corporate philosophy is, “The Creation of New Value.” Guided by this concept, we strive to create value that contributes to a better world for our customers, employees and society.
Konica Minolta has been recognized as the #1 Brand for Customer Loyalty in the MFP Office Copier Market by Brand Keys for 12 consecutive years, and is proud to be ranked on the Forbes 2017 America’s Best Employers list. The World Technology Awards recently named the company a finalist in the IT Software category. Konica Minolta, Inc. has been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index for seven consecutive years. These distinctions show how our work is helping our clients and employees give shape to ideas, while bringing value to our society.
All Covered, IT Services Division of Konica Minolta Business Solutions (KMBS), is the leading national IT services company serving SMB to enterprise markets. Offering a wide variety of career opportunities, All Covered is an excellent choice for motivated IT professionals interested in a stimulating and progressive work environment.
With over 1,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, All Covered has a highly skilled team of professionals focusing on superior quality service delivery to our customers. We offer hands-on technical training on the most relevant technologies in the industry and career path advancement in all levels of the company.
Please join us in our exciting growth and pursue a rewarding career with All Covered!
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for a Service Delivery Manager!
The objective of the Service Delivery Manager is to manage, grow and develop a loyal, satisfied and appropriately skilled engineering team. The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for the overall productivity and quality of work for their assigned team(s) and works to ensure that each of their team members have the skills and tools needed to be successful and addresses/expedites escalations when necessary. The Service Delivery Manager works closely with various departments and Client account stakeholders to ensure consistent quality service delivery and to identify and facilitate remediation of service quality issues as they arise. The Service Delivery Manager coordinates activities with the various matrixed functional leaders within All Covered to ensure alignment and effectiveness.
Essential Job Functions
Manage a team of Engineers with a focus on:
- Business and Financial Management
- Growth Focus (for both Revenue and Profit)
- Acquisition Integration Planning
- Cost Planning and Management of Engineering resources
- Training cost Management Sales Management
- Participate in proposal Development, Review and Sign-Off
- Provide Sales support
- Opportunity Identification within the Client base Market Development Activities
- Participate in development of “Go-To Market” strategy for location
- Assist with development and ensure the adoption of Best Practices
- Assist with development of training curriculums
- Attendance at Industry networking events
- Develop strong relationship with local Konica Minolta Business Solutions teams and resources
- Interface with Corporate Sales, Marketing and Practice functions
- Client Relationship Management
- Client retention and satisfaction
- Work closely with Region teams on Client profitability
- Contracted/Project revenue and realized rate IT strategy and consulting (Projects)
- Interface with Corporate Sales, Engineering and Operations
- Functions Engineering and Service Delivery
- Manager of 8-12 engineering resources
- Responsible for Service Delivery quality to the clients in the location
- Partner with Region Leadership to evolve and optimize delivery model
- Local staff planning/execution
- Local performance coaching and counseling
- Local performance reviews/career development
- Responsible for executing on executive and company driven strategies with local team
- Local quality Service Delivery
- Work closely with Principal Engineer and Training Manager to execute required training plans
- Responsible for employee wellness of local team
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Management/leadership past experience, managing dispersed and/or Remote teams
- Proven success at building and working as part of a team
- Proven dedication to enabling quality through continuous improvement
- Exhibits strong coaching, decision making and leadership skills
- Previous I.T. consulting across multiple clients is strongly preferred
- Able to explain and guide clients through technical issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess valid drivers’ license
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities
- Must be able to learn new concepts, applications and technologies quickly
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit, is a self-starter, and thinks outside of the box
- Ability to deal with changing priorities to complete tasks in a short period of time
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Solid commitment to customer service with good initiative and follow-through
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- BA or BS degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- 5+ years of work experience in technology, people management, technology consulting, and multiple operating systems network engineering/administration experience
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Competitive salary
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Ongoing professional development training
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four tech companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.
About OpsTech IT
Operations is at the heart of Amazon’s business. We are known for our speed, accuracy, and exceptional service. Our buildings deliver tens of thousands of products to hundreds of countries worldwide, every day. OpsTech IT provides nonstop global IT support to Amazon Operations as a vital piece to the puzzle. We are looking for self-motivated individuals to take on new challenges and motivate teams in fostering solutions to the hurdles we face. Together, we take ownership for what we do — whether supporting IT infrastructure, developing new technology in-house, launching a new Amazon Operations facility, or delighting our customers by delivering packages directly to them
About The Role
As an IT Support Engineer II, you will use your technical knowledge and specialized skills to support, build, implement, and improve technology solutions. You are able to manager large projects with minimal guidance that affect multiple locations in a region. You are able to resolve customer issues in time of crisis to get them working again. You are actively expanding your scope of knowledge by learning about software design patterns, data structures, AWS technologies and distributed systems concepts.
What Do We Offer?
Amazon offers competitive compensation packages including comprehensive healthcare benefits starting on Day 1, matching 401(k) program, and up to 20 weeks of paid parental leave. But wait there’s more: we don’t wear suits and ties! Come as you are because jeans, t-shirts, sneakers and sometimes a neon safety vest will be your daily outfit.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Troubleshoot difficult IT problems without SOPs
- Plan and coordinate CMs and CM templates.
- Collaborate with internal teams or vendors to execute projects.
- Lead continuous improvement efforts.
- Audit the quality of work performed and provide constructive feedback when necessary.
- Automate manual tasks; create/improve small tools that help make team operations more efficient.
- Be the first point of escalation.
- Participate in hiring, training and development of others.
- Ability to move up to 49lbs as well as stand and walk for 10-12 hours at a time with or without reasonable accommodation.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- 4+ years of experience in two or more of the following: Microsoft Administration, Linux Administration, or Cisco IOS (CLI)
- 4+ years of experience troubleshooting skills in a multi-user high availability environment
- 4+ years of experience with networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, SSL, OSI Model, and TCP/IP
- 4+ years of experience in PC repair, troubleshooting, deployment, and liquidation
- 3+ years IT experience with client, server, and network service delivery
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or IT related field.
- Microsoft MCSE, MCITP Systems Administrator (Active Directory) experience
- Cisco CCNA or CCNP certification
- Experience in Linux, Microsoft, and network systems administration
- Strong troubleshooting skills of very complex systems
- Ability to explain complex IT concepts in simple terms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage high priority projects
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Since 1903, Ford Motor Company has put the world on wheels. From the moving assembly line and the $5 workday, to soy foam seats and aluminum truck bodies, Ford has a long heritage of progress. Learn more about the automobiles, innovations and manufacturing that have made the blue oval known around the world.
Job Description & Qualifications
We bring engineering ideas to life. In Product Development, we make driving more exciting, enjoyable and sustainable. We are seeking seasoned professionals who can contribute to our efforts with experience in the development of sensors, ECUs, models and software. This position is focused on the overall software program management for the ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) ECU, which contains the Ford Driver Assistance Technologies features, and supporting functional software. The Program Manager candidate will collate the various project activates and project managers to create the program “big picture” and will drive program level activities.
The Software Program Manager is responsible for managing the scope, schedule, cost, and software release activities of a software program. The PM is not solely responsible for these areas but is fully responsible to ensure the management of these areas occurs in a controlled manner. The PM will review job assignments and make adjustments based on status of workflow. Where possible, the PM may help resolve technical issues or, at a minimum, lead the forum where solution options are discussed and driven to a conclusion. Ideally the PM stays with the project for its life cycle from concept to production launch and on through post launch support.
- Coordinate the SW development activities on the Ford Driver Assistance Technologies project per Ford’s Product Development Processes.
- Create project plans to support timing for the main Ford Driver Assistance Technologies programs and manage the SW Feature/Function implementation plan.
- Understand the gives and gets from the different teams working on Ford Driver Assistance Technologies, both Ford and supplier teams and incorporate into work plan.
- Provide expertise in developing plans with commonly used methodologies – Waterfall and Agile.
- Manage the closure of SW related issues.
- Review and track the progress of the Ford and supplier teams against the Ford Driver Assistance Technologies work plan.
- Maintain detailed project plans and project dashboards containing key performance indicators.
- Provide technical software and program management leadership to a large and broad community of partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in C/C++ embedded software development
- 3+ years’ experience in SW Program Management in a technical software discipline
- 5+ years’ experience in SW Program Management in a technical software discipline within the automotive domain
- 5+ years’ experience in C/C++ embedded software development
- Extensive experience using Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, etc), and GitHub source code management tool
- Ability to understand complex technical issues and to present adjusted levels of detail based on target audience
- Exceptional ability in obtaining results through collaboration with individuals from diverse backgrounds, with strong personality traits, and with divergent priorities
- Project Management Professional certification or equivalent
- Understanding of Ford’s product development processes, including software development and release requirements
- Understanding of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems
- Deep knowledge of Agile development methodologies as a practitioner
The Mission of Broward Health is to provide quality health care to the people we serve and support the needs of all physicians and employees.
The Vision of Broward Health is to provide world-class health care to all we serve.
FULL-TIME – MONDAY – FRIDAY – DAYS – WEEKEND REQUIREMENTS: AS NEEDED
Under direction and in collaboration with the SVP, CIO is responsible for directing and managing the resources that support the IT department.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained through a formal four year program
- Seven years of related experience
A bit about us:
We’re on a mission to change healthcare — how it’s paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
That’s why we’re gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company — one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
We want to throw the long ball with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us.
A bit more about this role:
For many future Devoted Health members, their first encounter with us will be with our Telesales team. The relationship will begin on the phone. The Telesales Agent will be critical in representing Devoted and showing what we stand for. The Agent will primarily help set appointments with Devoted Health Career Agents working on the ground in our launch markets and close sales directly with Medicare beneficiaries who prefer enrolling over the phone. The agent will be critical in evaluating the healthcare needs of potential members, answering questions about the products, and helping match consumers to the ideal plan that meets the prospect’s needs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Display a friendly and positive attitude, great patience and empathy to build instant rapport with prospective members in order to gain confidence
- Ask questions and actively listen to assess a prospect’s needs and offer appropriate solutions to convert callers to customers when it’s the best decision for the individual
- Support inbound call campaigns from prospective members, and provide the type of support or information required by the prospect
- Make some outbound calls to prospects that have indicated interest in a follow-up and have provided consent to contact (no cold calls)
- Provide general information and answer questions regarding Devoted’s products and value proposition to prospective members over the phone
- Assist the potential member to complete the enrollment application with accurate information that are consistent with medicare requirements and enrollment guidelines
- Meet and consistently exceed sales and activity goals
- Providing ongoing feedback on processes and workflows to improve Devoted’s Sales Organization and the experience of our prospective members
- Be willing to spend seconds or hours on a single call in order to help meet any and all of the needs of our prospective members
Attributes to success:
- A passion for building strong relationships on the phone
- A commitment to help continuously and constructively develop a team of direct reports
- A deep team-orientation across the organization
- An analytical mindset to see and create opportunities for improvement
Desired skills and experience:
- Ability to work in a startup, fast paced environment
- Valid/current state health insurance license (or ability to acquire prior to start date)
- At least 1 year of experience in telesales/teleservice and/or Medicare sales
- Medicare product experience
- Experience using and training CRM and marketing automation applications (Salesforce.com, Unica)
- Dedication to high quality customer and client service delivery and integrity through proven client and customer relationships
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of internal and external employees, managers, clients and customers
- Bilingual for English and Spanish (professional and fluent levels in both) preferred but not required
USAJobs is the United States Government’s website for listing civil service job opportunities with federal agencies. The site is operated by the United States Office of Personnel Management. It was created in 1996.
NASA Kennedy Space Center is seeking an Information Technology (IT) Network Services Specialist in the Data Center Services Branch of the Information Technology and Communications Services Directorate to support the design, building, and implementation of secure, reliable computer systems and networks independent of the Center’s network (KNET).
- Analyzes/resolves customer requests involving integration or configuration related issues. Identifies/documents requirements to sustain day-to-day customer activities.
- Interfaces with multiple NASA senior managers to gather IT requirements; works with the product manager to record requirements/other factors that affect operations and delivery.
- Develops, documents, and implements processes or procedures for maintaining operational efficiencies to simultaneously manage multiple tasks. Performs duties as network server administrator and computer systems administrator.
- Manages all data systems, protecting sensitive information and implementing information security requirements; managing and providing help desk services to end users; and managing the computer network.
- Identifies and resolves real time performance deviations, evaluates technical specifications and features of new products, and manages IT equipment from subscription to de-subscription.
- Coordinates with NASA and contractor management to provide a safe and fully functional work environment.
- Provides consulting and advisory assistance about computer systems available to support and facilitate IT services.
- Supports IT Security Management facility actions, ensuring all customers have authorization and credentials to gain access.
- Maintains and updates the security access database, coordinates requests of personal identification numbers (PIN) for customers to access facilities, distributes PINs, maintains physical security, coordinates security violations with KSC security.
- Investigates and discusses all security breaches; coordinates and provides physical security for all after hours maintenance, repairs (HVAC, cleaning crews, etc.), and provides training and overviews of security policies and procedures to customers.
Occasional travel – Travel may be required for training or other work-related duties
Conditions of Employment
- A one-year probationary period may be required
- Position subject to pre-employment background investigation
- Selectee must complete a financial disclosure statement
- This is a bargaining unit position – American Federation of Government Employees Local 513
You must have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the next lower grade (GS-11), which has equipped you with the particular competencies needed to successfully perform the duties of the position described above.
To qualify for the GS-12:
One year of specialized experience is defined as experience identifying, investigating and resolving errors associated with computer support calls; Experience performing System Administration functions (e.g. patching, remediation of IT security vulnerabilities, system backups, installation of software, and system performance monitoring); Experience implementing, operating and securing computer local area network.
IT-related experience must demonstrate each of the four competencies below:
1.Attention to Detail – Is thorough when performing work and conscientious about attending to detail.
2. Customer Service – Works with clients and customers (that is, any individuals who use or receive the services or products that your work unit produces, including the general public, individuals who work in the agency, other agencies, or organizations outside the Government) to assess their needs, provide information or assistance, resolve their problems, or satisfy their expectations; knows about available products and services; is committed to providing quality products and services.
3. Oral Communication – Expresses information (for example, ideas or facts) to individuals or groups effectively, taking into account the audience and nature of the information (for example, technical, sensitive, controversial); makes clear and convincing oral presentations; listens to others, attends to nonverbal cues, and responds appropriately.
4. Problem Solving – Identifies problems; determines accuracy and relevance of information; uses sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives, and to make recommendations.
There are no education requirements for this position.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
American Express is in the midst of an exciting product and technology transformation driven by an energetic new team of high performers. If you have the talent and desire to deliver innovative customer data driven products at a rapid pace, serving our consumers seamlessly across physical, digital, mobile, and social media, join our transformation team! A seasoned Senior Software Engineer with a passion to build data intensive systems is wanted to partner with the Customer 360 Platform team in a bid to change the technology landscape.
We are looking for:
- A hands-on Software Engineer with high energy and eager to grow technically.
- Understanding of Enterprise Integration Patterns and Reactive Patterns.
- Strong communication skills
- A strategic thinker, capable to clearly illustrate and sell ideas while managing risk.
- Expertise in the definition and implementation of effective software engineering practices and processes that result in high speed to market: i.e. open source style project maintainers, PR review process, issue triage, code reviews, code contribution metrics definition, test automation strategy, CI/CD optimization, etc.
- Responsible for developing proof of concepts, curate tech frameworks and ship software components that will be used as the backbone for the platform and used by tenths of developers.
The Customer 360 Platform team is responsible for providing a holistic view of the customer to the enterprise systems within the company. Our challenge is to modernize our legacy systems, while providing continuous service excellence to our customers. In this role, you will partner with our talented team to design and build cloud native applications and enhance our portal to provide a more intuitive and seamless user experience. Also, we are embarking on an exciting journey into adopting innersource culture that will transform the way AMEX builds software.
This high energy Engineer is expected to have:
- 3+ years of software engineering experience.
- Java 8+ programming is a must. Polyglot experience (Go, node.js) is a super plus.
- Understanding with SQL and NOSQL databases (Couchbase, Elastic Search databases preferred).
- Substantial experience in an agile enterprise setting.
- Demonstrated experience with continuous integration tooling such as Jenkins pipelines.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes or Red Hat Openshift is a plus.
- Experience with Atlassian software development and collaboration tools (Bitbucket JIRA, Confluence, etc.).
- Experience with microservice frameworks: Spring Boot, Dropwizard, Vert.x
- Demonstrated experience with advanced Git usage (project maintainer level). Ability to solve complex merges and code integrations
- A proven hunger to learn new technologies and translate them into working software
- Ability to effectively communicate to internal and external business partners on solution design
- Knowledge of risk and credit industry is a plus
- Previous exposure to Domain Driven Design a plus
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, software engineering, or other technical discipline, or equivalent work experience
A cooperative founded by credit unions in 1977, PSCU is the nation’s premier payments credit union service organization (CUSO). From the beginning, our over-riding commitment has been to help credit unions grow while exceeding the expectations of those institutions as well as their members.
This position manages and executes internal audit assignments throughout the company, using internal staff and staff of outsourced Internal Audit partners. The incumbent will work with VP, Internal Audit and PSCU management to conduct audits; identify and evaluate strategic, information, operational, financial, technology, and talent risks, internal controls, and processes related to financial and operational data, information technology platforms, infrastructure, applications, services, databases, and data for compliance with regulatory rules, company policies and procedures, and industry best practices. The incumbent will communicate and report on audit findings; and manage tracking of open audit findings and facilitate response generation, information gathering, and escalation of prior findings with senior management and process owners. There will be significant exposure to senior management throughout the organization. In addition, the incumbent may work closely with management and staff from third party organizations providing internal audit support.
- Perform internal risk assessments; develop and execute annual internal audit plan under the direction of the supervisor, and perform duties necessary to achieve the internal audit objectives and scope
- Plan nature and scope of each audit on the internal audit plan; ensure staff auditors and audit consultants execute audits to satisfy audit plan in accordance with audit methodology in a timely manner
- Create, where necessary, and/or review process documentation (narrative, flowcharts, etc.), and identify risks, key controls, and internal control design deficiencies
- Develop, test and / or review audit documentation and testing procedures at the entity, process, transaction or application levels, including assessing operating effectiveness of controls for both errors and irregularities
- Execute control testing related to a variety of business, financial, operational, and/or IT processes which includes both general and application controls related to system architecture, configuration settings, and application functionality.
- Evaluate and document system-related controls supporting applications, operating systems, databases, networks, and other technologies.
- Proficient with identifying and evaluating internal controls related to information security, cloud computing, cybersecurity, robotics and RPA.
- Partner with process owners to assess and analyze internal control environment and recommend improvements/enhancements to ensure risks are mitigated
- Support and monitor management’s completion of agreed upon actions in the remediation process. Identify and escalate issues and help marshal resources as needed
- Manage co-sourced staff
- Write and/or review audit reports
- Assist business owners in defining gaps or process deficiencies and associated action plans for remediation
- Monitor changes to and remain current with applicable guidance, which includes but not limited to: SOC1 and 2, PCI-DSS, ACH NACHA, VISA Operating Rules, and regulations related to credit, debit and prepaid card programs, and GDPR and other privacy laws.
- Willing to travel up to 20% to other PSCU offices is the U.S.
- Responsible for functional management of internal and co-sourced audit teams related to audit planning and execution only.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Accounting, Risk Management or related field is required. CISA certification is required.
- Masters degree or other equivalent current audit credentials such as a CPA, CIA, CRISC, CISSP, GIAC is preferred.
- Minimum of ten (10) years relevant work and audit experience, including six (6) years progressively responsible experience in IT audit-related positions, with a combination of internal/external auditing and/or consulting in a national CPA firm.
- Four (4) years of experience working in another functional area such as risk management, IT, accounting, or operational management is preferred.
- Working knowledge of payment systems and financial services related to the credit/debit card industry preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Demonstrate behaviors based on PSCU values: Excellence, Innovation, Leadership, Passion and Trust
- Ability to establish relationships and rapport with all levels of management, company employees, vendors, and clients (credit union and other financial institution personnel)
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work in fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines; ability to develop detailed project plans. Strong organizational, project and time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats and give presentations utilizing various audiovisual support aids
- Strong understanding of financial, operational, and technology controls; working, detailed knowledge of related internal audit standards and practices and AICPA SOC standards
- Demonstrate working knowledge of risk management and internal control frameworks such as COSO and COBIT, and proficient in conducting audits using IIA audit methodology
- Demonstrate and project a polished and professional demeanor and have the ability to handle confidential matters with utmost integrity and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to exercise discretion and good judgment in making decisions; strong problem solving, reasoning, and analytical skills
- Ability to travel as needed to successfully perform position responsibilities
- Proficient using Microsoft word processing, presentation, and spreadsheet computer software applications
- Proficient with Governance, Risk, and Controls (GRC) software; working knowledge of Logic Manager would be a plus
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
Our Software Engineers not only understand how technology works, but how that technology intersects with the people who count on it every day. Today, innovative ideas, insight and new perspectives are at the core of how we create a more powerful, personal and fulfilling experience for all our customers. So if you’re interested in a career creating breakthrough software and making an impact on an audience of millions, look no further.
You won’t just keep up, you’ll break new ground.
There are hundreds of opportunities to make your mark on technology and life at American Express. Here’s just some of what you’ll be doing:
- Taking your place as a core member of an agile team driving the latest development practices
- Writing code and unit tests, working with API specs and automation
- Identifying opportunities for adopting new technologies
- Leading a team of engineers that delivers knowledge management solutions to businesses worldwide
Are you up for the challenge?
- Preferably a BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Demonstrate experience in Java objected oriented analysis and design, testing, preferable in an Agile environment
- Experience with RESTFul services design and implementation is required
- Understanding of XML, JSON, and data structure fundamentals
- Expertise with Spring Boot or Struts or Spring MVC and J2EE required
- Expertise with Node JS or React JS or Angular is a plus
- Experience in multi-threaded programming is a plus
- Aptitude for learning and applying programming concepts
- Ability to effectively interpret technical and business objectives/challenges and articulate solutions
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external business partners
At the core of Software Engineering
Every member of our team must be able to demonstrate the following technical, functional, leadership and business core competencies, including:
- Agile Practices
- Porting/Software Configuration
- Programming Languages and Frameworks
- Business Analysis
- Analytical Thinking
- Business Product Knowledge
NextEra Energy, Inc. is a Fortune 200 energy company with about 45,900 megawatts of generating capacity, revenues of over $17 billion in 2017, and about 14,000 employees throughout the United States and Canada. It is the largest electric utility holding company by market capitalization.
Position Specific Description
In this role, you will design, develop, and implement technology solutions that improve business processes and wow! customers. This position will work across all brands working closing with product development, operations, marketing, and sales.
- Full Spectrum Development on the Salesforce.com Platform that follows industry best practices.
- Creating technical designs based on business needs.
- Proactively identifying opportunities for innovation and improvement.
- Participate in application design, configuration, testing and deployment.
- Providing technical assistance and end-user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and “how-to”s.
- Supporting Integrations between various IT platforms.
Strongly Preferred Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Experience effectively communicating with all levels of an organization.
- 4+ years of experience in enterprise application development or equivalent.
- Platform Developer certifications
- Experience developing in an enterprise environment such as source code control, continuous deployment, or release management
- Experience with Zuora, Adobe Campaign, and/or Adobe Content Management
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce APEX and VisualForce.
- Proven experience integrating Salesforce ecosystem APIs
This position establishes strategy, develops business plans, and oversees and leads in the design, development and implementation of technology solutions to meet business needs. Leaders in this role provide leadership and oversight to manage performance and results in one or more Information Technology (IT) disciplines. Individuals will be accountable for the reliability, performance, security, and continuity of IT systems and supported business processes.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides leadership, influence, vision, and direction to the organization to contribute to achieving the company’s goals
- Works with IT leaders to develop overall IT strategy in alignment with business strategy
- Oversees value stream by focusing on cost and risks of technology portfolio to meet business needs
- Supports and fosters innovative technologies to deliver new ideas that enable business transformation
- Ensures high levels of ongoing system and application performance in production environments
- Oversees development of processes and tools to automate code releases from development to operations (DevOps)
- Attracts, develops and retains a high-performing and diverse team
- Establishes and drives technology roadmaps that align with current and future business needs
- Manages third party technical and outsourcing relationships to deliver project and operational support objectives
- Ensures technology processes are conducted in line with applicable standards and company policies
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- High School Grad / GED
- Bachelor’s or Equivalent Experience
- Experience: 7+ years
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Supervisor/Management Experience: 2+ years