Sabadell is a global financial institution headquartered in Barcelona, Spain and one of Europe’s oldest and most successful banking groups since its founding in 1881. Sabadell covers all areas of the financial business sector under a common denominator: professional performance and quality. In the United States, Sabadell has operated with an International Full Branch since 1993. We offer Corporate Banking services to international companies in the American market, and Private Banking services primarily to Latin American high net worth individuals and families.
Banco Sabadell is seeking an IT Service Delivery Supervisor candidate to join a dynamic team within one of the fastest growing banks in Florida.
- Maintain high performing service support functions including and IT Service Desk Support.
- Owner of the Incident, Request, Change and Escalation processes, ensuring high levels of performance in these processes, accurate reporting and establishing service improvement activities when required.
- As owner of the escalation process the Service Delivery Manager will take ownership of major incidents to ensuring coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post incident review.
- Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed.
- Champion Service and Support in projects and developing a strong understanding of projects impacting your service area and ensuring service impact is minimized and agreed.
- Be accountable for the quality of Service and performance; ensuring future demand from growth and projects is understood and factored into capacity plans for all associated systems.
- Drive internal and third party service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes.
- Experienced Service Management professional
- Previous experience as a Team Lead or demonstrable experience in leading virtual teams
- Experience of managing 3rd parties and 3rd party delivered services
- Expert knowledge of IT disciplines
Creating a healthier world means emphasizing new efficiencies to improve patient care. Our focus is on providing each member of our team with the space to grow, thrive and strive to be the best in their field and in any position and level. We provide a wealth of resources and empower our caregivers to work toward shaping the future of healthcare every day.
Provides overall software support for I.T. Environment throughout Florida. Works collaboratively with the I.T. Manager, and appropriate resources to ensure that all systems are running, operating effectively and performing to specifications. Analyzes needs and translates user requirements to ensure existing and new systems are meeting operational and organizational objectives. Mans the Help Desk line and supports the Florida end-users. Provides after hours support and perform special duties as assigned.
- Accepts responsibility for IS projects, including planning, obtaining customer input and projecting resource requirements.
- Reviews system requirements with customers and translates requirements into specific functions.
- Analyzes flow charts processes and recommends ways to reduce steps and increase efficiency through use of technology.
- Recommends action that will shorten project schedule or increase efficiency.
- Reports, as necessary, project status to director.
- Monitors and manages progress of system implementation. Identifies and addresses implementation issues.
- Collaborates, communicates and interact effectively with the customers.
- Develops and conducts system testing.
- Develops and maintains strong positive working relationships with appropriate customer departments.
- Reports, as necessary, the status of projects to customers.
- Uses appropriate communication channels such as telephone, one-on-one, committee meetings, and in writing.
- Responds to customer complaints in a timely and effective manner. Assures that the system is operating, used properly, and is performing according to specifications.
- Participates in at least one customer survey annually. Assures that the system full functional ability is being utilized.
- Provides training and documentation for new customers.
- Adapts willingly to schedule changes to accommodate unforeseen conditions and circumstances.
- Responds to after-hours support by pager.
- Maintains completed and up-to-date documentation and files at all times, including product and service quotes.
- Associate’s Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science related field and past IT and customer service experience.
- Knowledge of Epic Front-End Applications (Hospital and/or Clinic).
- Must possess strong communication, interpersonal and personal computer skills.
- Strong knowledge and application of analytical thinking, as well as excellent time management skills and the ability to manage and perform multiple task and project.
COMPLEXITY OF WORK:
- All employees are expected to meet the standards of performance outlined in the Organizational-Wide Competencies listed below as applied to the position:
- World Class Service Orientation: Includes attitude, behavior, interpersonal skill, and problem solving that enable an employee to respond to internal and external customer needs and expectations in a positive manner.
- Adaptability: Includes teamwork and flexibility needed to fulfill job responsibilities including adapting to changes in work environment and accepting supervisory feedback.
- Efficiency and Effectiveness: Includes quantity and quality of desired work, as well as organization skills necessary to perform successfully.
- Essential Job Requirements: Includes adherence to all relevant policies, procedures, and guidelines affecting the work environment, including maintenance of required competencies and communication skills.
- Supervisory Responsibilities (if applicable): Includes overall accountability for assigned work group relative to operational goals, personnel requirements, and budgetary constraints.
- Note: The above stated duties are intended to outline those functions typically performed by individuals assigned to this classification.
- This description of duties is not intended to be all inclusive nor to limit the discretionary authority of supervisors to assign other tasks of similar nature or level of responsibility.
- Minimum of three years health care experience in dealing with front end clinic and/or hospital applications. Two years experience dealing with project management. Four years customer service experience. Exposure with word, Excel, Access, SQL Server, and Reporting/documenting tools. IT background/exposure highly preferred.
- Essential Duties: Accepts responsibility for IS projects, including planning, obtaining customer input, and projecting resources requirements.
- Monitors and manages progress of system implementation.
- Develops and maintains strong, positive working relationships with appropriate customer departments.
- Assures that the system is operating, used properly, and is performing according to specifications.
- Physical Duties: This position requires frequent sitting and use of telephone and personal computer. Frequent talking and listening when giving instructions and explanations is required. The position must be available after hours for support by pager.
- Working Conditions: The environment is an air-conditioned office setting with open cubicles. You must be able to deal with varying noise levels and customer traffic.
- Occasional driving trips to Ft. Lauderdale or Weston may be required.