Coral Springs, officially the City of Coral Springs, is a city in Broward County, Florida, United States, approximately 20 miles northwest of Fort Lauderdale. As of the 2010 United States Census, the city had a population of 121,096.
Performs journey level functions in support of routine to complex professional and technical work related to departmental business analysis, project management, and technology implementation. Work with project manager, technical resources, vendors, and end user to determine necessary system functions, to evaluate new or upgraded technology to insure that it meets the specific needs of City departments prior to the final selection and implementation. Assists in determining project approach and the development of detailed project plans, budgets, charters, and time schedules. Communicate project requirements and assign tasks to team members.
Examples of Duties
- Perform project planning and requirements analysis to determine necessary system functions and implementation for technology based projects.
- Provides support for implementation of specialized software and hardware.
- Work with technical staff and end users to evaluate new or upgraded technology to ensure that it meets the specific needs of departments prior to final selection and implementation.
- Assists in determining project approach and the development of detailed project plans, budgets, charters, and time schedules.
- Manage, coordinate, plan and track the activities of internal and external project resources.
- Schedule and conduct meetings with project staff, city departments and vendors to ensure good customer service and communication throughout the project process.
- Central point of contact for the IT department, project team members, vendors, and all other project related staff to resolve internal and external project related issues with vendors, equipment, and contracts to ensure that the terms and conditions are being met.
- Participation in the identification and selection of technology vendors, contract negotiation and pricing agreements; writes and submits project summaries to the IT staff and department heads for review and approval.
- Keep current regarding the latest project management techniques and technology providers by conducting internet search, reading technical publications and attending conferences.
- Determine project approach and development of detailed project plans, budgets, charters, and time schedules.
A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred however an Associate’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science with three years of experience accepted; Project Management Certificate preferred.
Work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts which require normal safety precautions typical of such places as office or meeting and training rooms, e.g., use of safe work place practices with office equipment, avoidance of trips and falls, and observance of fire and building safety regulations, and traffic signals when driving.
Employees at Jackson Health System make miracles daily, delivering world-class academic medical care as part of a community mission that has thrived for nearly a century. No other health system pairs such cutting-edge work with such a simple promise: that every resident of Miami-Dade County receive the same high standard of care, regardless of their background or ability to pay. More than 11,000 professionals compose the team that delivers on that promise every day.
The Director of IT Project Management is responsible for the overall project management function, providing leadership, coordination, and management of the IT PMO processes and functions. This position provides leadership and guidance to IT Project Managers and provides oversight and direction for the management & monitoring of impactful IT projects throughout the JHS organization. The incumbent is also responsible for establishing and maintaining effective processes and for ensuring that effective communication with project sponsors is occurring at all times.
The Director of IT Project Management is responsible for the overall project management function, providing leadership, coordination, and management of the IT PMO processes and functions. This position provides leadership and guidance to IT Project Managers and provides oversight and direction for the management & monitoring of IT projects throughout the JHS organization. The incumbent is also responsible for establishing and maintaining effective processes and for ensuring that effective communication with project sponsors is occurring at all times.
Experience: Generally requires 7 to 10 years of related experience. Management experience is required.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field is required. Master’s degree is strongly preferred.
- Licensure Certification: Valid license or certification is required as needed, based on the job or specialty.
Knowledge Skill Abilities: General Competencies: Ability to analyze, organize and prioritize work accurately while meeting multiple deadlines. Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form. Ability to handle difficult and stressful situations with critical thinking and professional composure. Ability to understand and follow instructions. Ability to exercise sound and independent judgment. Knowledge and skill in use of job appropriate technology and software applications. Management Competencies: Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources. Skill in monitoring/assessing the performance to make improvements or take corrective action. Skill in using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems. Ability to plan, implement, and evaluate programs. Ability to establish goals and objectives. Ability to recognize, analyze, and solve a variety of problems. Unit specific Competencies: Knowledge of current and developing information technology services requirements and managing projects related to EHR systems (Cerner preferred), health payer and provider software (health plan related), business systems (Invision, Infor, Kronos). Must be a persuasive leader who can serve as an effective member of the leadership team and communicate project management and business and clinical concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical employees and executive leaders. Must understand project stakeholder (internal IT and sponsor/executive) needs and objectives to ensure that PMO actions and activities are aligned with them.
Del Monte Fresh Produce Company is one of the world’s leading vertically integrated producers, marketers and distributors of high-quality fresh and fresh-cut fruit and vegetables, as well as a leading producer and distributor of prepared fruit and vegetables, juices, beverages, snacks, and desserts in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Del Monte Fresh Produce Company markets its fresh products worldwide under the Del Monte brand, a symbol of product quality, freshness and reliability since 1892.
Over the past several years, we have vastly expanded our product line. We have also broadened the regions of the world from which we source our products. Today, Del Monte Fresh Produce’s wide range of delicious products come from Company-owned farms and independent growers in such diverse regions as Brazil, Cameroon, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Guatemala, Kenya, Mexico, North America, Peru, Philippines, South Africa and Spain.
Purpose of Position:
The IT Business Liaison Manager position will primarily responsible for the strategic implementation of new technology solutions that improve finance & accounting efficiency while meeting corporate goals.
- Serve as project manager for IT projects related to finance & accounting.
- Assess system solutions based on department(s) needs.
- Serve in support role for systems with necessary design changes and/or updates.
- Create necessary reports for internal and external reporting.
- Perform system training for worldwide users.
- Serve as contact person for existing system(s) to ensure best practices are being used and new functionalities / releases are being applied.
- Point person to troubleshoot system and/or user problems.
- Liaise between external system experts (and/or Helpdesk), IT Departments and ultimate users.
- Assist Finance and Consolidation Departments on special projects / tasks, as necessary.
- Other ad hoc tasks and reports.
Minimum Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or MIS from an accredited institution.
- System Implementation experience.
- 5+ years of IT Project Management experience.
- Professional communication both verbal and written.
- Strong business acumen.
- Advanced Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, charts, graphs etc.)
- Strong presentation skills.
- Advanced PowerPoint (experience creating presentation decks).
Envision Physician Services (EVPS) is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services.
As one organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced IT Service Desk Manager to co-manage our 24/7/365 Clinical Systems Support team.
The IT Service Desk Manager leads the Service Desk responsible for troubleshooting, configuration, installation of computer and network equipment while providing technical Tier 1 and Tier 2 customer support to all Envision employees with the objective of resolving most incidents at first call.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage team of onshore / offshore Service Desk Technicians
- Develop and optimize incident management / service request handling process
- Support end-users via phone and remote support tools
- Provide quality assurance for the consistency of issue resolutions
- Address customer complaints to obtain timely resolutions
- Maintain or exceed Service Level Agreements based on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and other department goals
- Ensure that statistics, status reports, and graphical reporting are provided to meet the needs of the department
- Escalate issues and effectively communicate to appropriate personnel for resolution
- Document all work related to customer incidents through Sheridan ticketing system
- Maintain knowledge base of known issue resolutions and technical information
- Coordinate training activities and serve as a mentor for Service Desk personnel
- Complete performance appraisals, provide professional guidance, and other supervisory duties for Service Desk personnel
- Assist the establishment of staff goals and objectives
- Contributes to the continual process improvement of department processes / tools
- Identify problem trends and ensure that troubleshooting efforts are up to date
- Participate in root cause analysis to obtain long term solutions to improve customer support quality
- Remain on-call during off-peak hours to respond to support service issues
- Other duties as assigned.
- Trains, coaches, and mentors team
- Responsible for managing exempt and non-exempt employees
- Plans and conducts performance appraisals and talent assessments of staff, recommends merits, bonuses and promotions and administers corrective actions when necessary
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or a related field from an accredited college or university. Minimum of five (5) years of progressive management experience in a high incident volume, first call resolution focused environment. IT Healthcare experience and management at a large multi-site company preferred.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Windows 7, 8 operating system troubleshooting and configuration
- Microsoft Office 2010 / 2013, configuration and troubleshooting
- Desktop hardware / software installation, configuration and troubleshooting
- Network / local Printer, scanner and other peripheral installation, configuration and troubleshooting
- Must have experience with Active Directory administration
- Must have experience with Citrix administration and end-user support
- Ticketing system documentation and knowledge base article creation experience
- A+ and ITIL Foundations (Required)
- CompTIA Certifications (MCSE, and/or Network+) (Preferred)
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts! We offer a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
After successfully growing and perfecting our health care model in Colombia, we started an expansion plan that led us to begin operations in Venezuela, Peru, Brazil and Mexico. We proudly serve close to 3 million members and patients and have operations in more than 800 cities. We also believe in developing and nurturing the next generation of health care professionals, a reason why we founded our own university. Focused on the health and well being of our members and communities, we continue to elevate the state of healthcare in the countries where we have presence through technological, social and organizational innovation while generating employment, wealth and quality of life.
The primary function of this position is the identification, implementation and operation of hardware and software to ensure that technology system capabilities are responsive to the needs of Sanitas Clinics staff and customers. This position is responsible for effectively planning, directing, and administering the Information Technology department. This position oversees the deployment and maintenance of information technology to support professional business practices and comply with any regulatory agencies.
- Provides leadership and management oversight to the Information Technology Department.
- Maintains system efficiency and performance; ensures a high availability and reliability of systems to all of the clinics and business areas.
- Establishes work objectives and goals, evaluates work performance, and formulates specialized training
- Effectively collaborates with peers and executive, clinical and operational leadership to share resources on critical projects and seeks opportunities to help others’ projects by reallocating resources to prioritize business needs.
- Provides employees with top quality, consistently available computer service, support training and maintenance of all computer systems used throughout
- Lead the development and management of the Healthcare Infrastructure Operations team, introducing operational excellence and establishing a Healthcare enterprise level infrastructure.
- Responsible for defining products and requirements, as well as prospecting suppliers and services. Likewise is in charge for installing and maintaining all computer hardware and software and all other products and supplies necessary to keep computer systems operable and to fulfill management requests for computer support. Acts as liaison between hardware and software suppliers for informational updates and problem resolution.
- Supports clinical teams in design and implementation of sensitive and confidential PhI-based solutions.
- Responsible for planning, developing, controlling and managing policies, procedures and actions in order to improve the information security HIPPA within its fundamental pillars of confidentiality, integrity and availability
- Follows established global policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field required.
- A minimum of eight years as a successful IT leader at a community clinic preferably in a competitive market or other complex healthcare organization
- Ability to develop, motivate and lead teams of cross-functional resources
- MS Word, MS Excel
- Strong understanding of Healthcare systems and procedures.
- Proven knowledge in sanitary standards such as IHE, DICOM, CDA, CCD, etc.
- Proven knowledge in information system management such as ITIL, COBIT, ISO 20000, 27001, etc.
- Bi-lingual fluency in English and Spanish
Seminole Hard Rock Support Services provides Information Technology Services for Seminole Gaming and Hard Rock International and their subsidiaries and/or franchisees globally.
Reporting directly to the President of Seminole Hard Rock Support Services, the SVP of IT/CIO will provide strategic direction, leadership and support for the Company’s information technology department. This individual will promote information technology solutions throughout our properties globally and will interact and build productive business relationships with the senior levels of management throughout our organization. Collaboration with internal and external stakeholders is required.
The SVP of IT/CIO’s role is to plan, coordinate, direct, design, and implement all gaming and customer support activities of the IT department including mission-critical systems. This position will also be responsible for coordinating, providing direction, and support for property IT functions. This individual will collaborate heavily with the executive management team, property IT, and key decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions.
Additionally, this position’s primary goals are to develop and manage application portfolios and to attain IT service level agreements for the user community within the organization. This role also helps to provide vision and leadership for developing and implementing information technology initiatives across all areas of the organization.
- Serves as the strategic business partner in the development and implementation of technology solutions that enable the organizations goals and strategies.
- Accountable for the delivery of technology solutions ensuring the delivery of quality, cost-effective solutions to our business and properties.
- Provide innovation and creativity in a manner which assists business partners with technology solutions.
- Participate in strategic and operational governance processes of the business organization as a member of the IT senior management team.
- Lead IT strategic and operational planning to achieve business goals by fostering innovation, prioritizing IT initiatives, and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future IT systems across the organization.
- Establish departmental goals, objectives, and operating procedures.
- Ensure IT system operation adheres to applicable laws and regulations.
- Participate in the development and evolution of an enterprise-wide disaster recovery and business continuity plan.
- Deployment and Implementation of Solutions
- Identify opportunities for the appropriate and cost-effective investment of financial resources in IT systems and resources, including staffing, sourcing, purchasing, and in-house development.
- Develop, track, and control the information technology annual operating and capital budgets.
- Review hardware and software acquisition and maintenance contracts and pursue master agreements to capitalize on economies of scale.
- Assess and make recommendations on the improvement or re-engineering of the IT organization.
- Keep current with trends and issues in the IT industry, including current technologies and prices. Advise, counsel, and educate executives and management on their competitive or financial impact.
- Promote and oversee strategic relationships between internal IT resources and external entities, including government, vendors, and partner organizations.
- Leads recruitment, development, retention, and organization of all IT staff in accordance with corporate budgetary objectives and personnel policies.
- Act as an advocate for the organization’s IT vision via regular written and in-person communications with the organization’s executives, department heads, and end users.
- Assess and communicate risks associated with IT investments.
- Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives.
- Coordinate and facilitate consultation with stakeholders to define business and systems requirements for new technology implementations.
- Ensure continuous delivery of IT services through oversight of service level agreements with end users and monitoring of IT systems performance.
- Define and communicate corporate plans, policies, and standards for the organization for acquiring, implementing, and operating IT systems.
- Approve, prioritize, and control projects and the project portfolio as they relate to the selection, acquisition, development, and installation of major information systems.
- Deliver projects and programs on-time, on-budget, and on-target (with requisite business functionality).
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or business administration required. Master’s degree in either of these fields with technology as a core component preferred.
- 12-15+ years’ experience as an IT Executive; experience with international IT Operations preferred.
- Experience working in the gaming/casino industry.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Considerable knowledge of business theory, business processes, management, budgeting, and business office operations.